HSE/SMSB Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
2-year Training Programme in Ireland
The Sudan Medical Specialization Board (SMSB) has entered into an agreement with the HSE (Health Service Executive) and the Forum of Postgraduate Training Bodies in Ireland. The purpose of this agreement is to permit Sudanese SMSB residents to join the International Medical Graduate Training Initiative (IMGTI). The IMGTI offers a great opportunity for residents to complete part of their training in Ireland.
Training is available in the specialties of Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology and Paediatrics. Structured training will be provided for 2 years in these specialties and this training will be accredited by SMSB.
Start of applications: 18th of September 2019
End of applications: 31st of October 2019
Required documents (to be submitted to the secretary of the respective specialty council- both hard AND soft copies):
- Filled and signed application form (follow link below)
- Certificate of English test results (Academic International English Language Test System ‘IELETS’ or Occupational English Test ‘OET’) OR certificate of registration for examination within one month of application deadline
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) (using a universal format)
- Certificate of Permanent Registration from Sudan Medical Council
- Certificate of completion of SMSB Part 1 examination or its equivalent
- Certificate of Internship (housemanship) Completion
- Signed checklist (of submitted documents)
أضغط هنا للتنزيل والتسجيل في إيرلندا